17.6.16

Makeup Look: Get Ready With Summer!

Hello pretties!
Back again with me, Riska, on sincerelyriska.blogspot.co.id. Today, I'm not gonna review a product as usual, but I want to share my eyelook creation. This is not a make-up tutorial (but maybe in the future I will share some make-up or look tutorials or some diys). I'm using my first eyeshadow palette ever, BH Cosmetics 60 Day & Night Eyeshadow Palette that I bought 4 months ago. 


So, please read more and enjoy this post :)



  1. First, I apply the eyeshadow base on my brows first, because I'm using eyeshadow to fill it. 
  2. Frame your brows using small angle brush. Don't too much, do it with your instinc :D It's hard to describe by detail tbh. 
  3. I give an arch at the end, because I think it will be look more youthful(?). Then, don't forget to brush it! It's a must to get a natural look brows.
After that, apply the eyeshadows! 


Since it's not a make-up tutorial so I don't take the step by step photos. But, I will explain how I use the eyeshadow on to my eyes. Now let's see the result!



So, here I create a summer make-up look. I use some type of summer colors like orange, green/tosca, bright pink, etc for my eye make-up. I think, it fits well with the nude-pink gradient lips.

sorry for the annoying highlighter ><

and more closer for the eye look...


By the way, I don't use mascara on this look. I know mascara is important but I prefer the eyelash curler than mascara to curl my lashes. My lashes always feeling heavy whenever I apply the mascara on it. So, I use mascara only when I go to special occasions. 

Please suggest me a good and lightweight drugstore mascara :(



  1. I mix the matte pastel pink with shimmery orange color for my crease and lid.
  2. I take a shimmery gold brown for the outer corner, then blend it to the center of the crease.
  3. I use the mixed color (as I mentioned on the no. 1) for my tear bag.
  4. I apply the grayish-brown color for the low part of my outer corner. (p.s: I use this color too for my eyebrows)
  5. Since I don't have a tosca eyeliner, so I use the tosca eyeshadow on the eye line. 
  6. Last, I apply the highlighter on the inner corner for the bright look.


Products I used for this look:
- Wardah Everyday Luminous Liquid Foundation (02 Light Beige)
- Emina City Chic CC Cake (Butterscotch)
- ELF Contour Palette
- Emina Cheeklit Cream Blush (Peach)
- La Tulipe Eyeshadow Base
- BH Cosmetics 60 Day & Night Eyeshadow Palette
- Emina Pop Rouge Pressed Eyeshadow (Gelato)
- Zoya Ultramoisse Lipstick (Caramel Creme)
- Emina Sugar Rush Lipstick (01 Pink Velvet)


I'm not a MUA or beauty expert, I'm still learning in creating make-up look. I hope you enjoy this post, guys.
Thank you so much for reading. See you on the next post~



Beauty is whatever gives joy! - Sasyachi

4 comments:

  1. Aku baru tau BH ada warna segambreng tapi memanjang gitu.
    Maskara aku sih cinta bgt sama wardah, maybelline, loreal. Kata orang pixy juga oke,hehe. Selamat mencoba :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yap, ini eyeshadow palettenya BH keluaran lama sih hihi
      Aku udh pernah coba wardah yg aqua lash sm maybelline yg hypercurl tp tetep agak kurang sreg :( mungkin nanti mau coba l'oreal atau pixy. thank you suggestnya :D

      Delete
  2. itu alisnyaaaa rapih banget, bagusss :((((
    *malah fokus ke alis* hahahah :)))))

    www.yubikanobi.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and suggestions are highly appreciated. Thank you:)