17.1.16

Happy New Year 2016, I'm Back!

First of all, I wanna say hello and happy new year 2016 guys! *I know it is too late haha I have been leaving this blog for so long time, because I'm busy with my college life, the assignments are just too suck! So, I have no time to post something haha no, I mean I'm too lazy to update it cause of them, but sometimes I open this blog on my tab. Now, I have only 3 weeks for semester break, so that I can post something here. *I said 'only' because I think it is so short but it's okay then. Aaaannnd there is a thing that makes me surprised, my followers is still growing! I reach 570 followers now hihi thank you guys! ><

Next, it will be bahasa, cause even I'm an English student, sometimes it makes me bored to write in English. 

So, ayo mulai~ 

Aku mau cerita, jadi sekitar beberapa hari yang lalu, aku bareng 2 orang teman sekelasku ngedandanin semua teman-teman yang tampil dalam acara pementasan seni untuk mata kuliah apresiasi bahasa dan seni (ABS). Ini kedua kalinya aku dapat kesempatan menjadi an amateur make-up artist hehe. Dan hasilnya seperti dibawah ini.


badut-badut 3B2









Agak aneh kalo ditanya tema riasnya apa, pokoknya smokey eyes dan riasan ala-ala haha. Come on i’m still a newbie, don't protest about that! haha kidding. Actually, I have watched and learned so many make-up tutorial videos by beauty youtubers, tapi entah kenapa hasil riasannya agak jauh dari ekspektasi lol. Tapi so far mereka bilang kl mereka suka sama make-upnya. Oh iya, maybe sometimes, aku bakal ngepost tentang review make-up atau skin care. Ingin buat tutorial juga sih macam eye make-up tutorial gitu, tapi nanti deh, sekarang masih belajar, practice makes perfect! But, I won't change my blog into a beauty blog (MAYBE), it just my new hobby. I'm not a rich girl to review cosmetics of skin care everyday lol.

Okay I think that's all. Good night people. I have to sleep like a princess now.

1 comment:

Your comments and suggestions are highly appreciated. Thank you:)