31.8.15

Trip to Pangandaran and Citumang

So, I'm gonna share about my last holiday trip with family.
Not really exciting because it was the umpteenth time I've visited this beach, I wanted to go to another beach tbh ~,~ but I quite enjoyed the beach.






Since I won't get tanned, so I decided to not to swim. My mom took this photos, I look so bored haha.





Dad-Mom-Raja (lil bro)-me-Ayu(lil sis). So, I'm the oldest and tallest child. But 168cm is not really tall for me.





Ayee this is me, these photos was take by my dadskiii.



Next, we went to Pasir Putih Beach too, it is near from Pangandaran beach. We just need to rent the boat about IDR 50,000 to go there. Really enjoy the scenery and white sands though there was so hot.


I think, it was so much different from my first visit. It was very quite and I can see a lot of monkeys there couple of years ago, but now I just can see a lot of tourists and they left their trashes here.







Soooooooo next day, we went to Citumang that located not far from Pangandaran. Spent time by body rafting~!




In the cave. I don't know why the photos are blur when we took photos here. 



This is like a paradise! Fresh air and clear water are perfect combines. Amazing! I enjoyed this place every second. We swam along the river and trough the cliff, the stunning beauty of the river will be revealed.








Since I can swim well, so I think this place is the best place for my holiday. Guys, if you wanna spend your holiday to the nature places, Citumang Green Valley is recommended! You have to pay the ticket only IDR 100,000/ each person + includes lunch and a guide. It's quite cheap, right? :) You'll never regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are highly appreciated. Thank you:)