28.1.16

A Short Trip to Jangari Lake

Hello people!
I wanna share my trip experience to Jangari Lake or in sundanese called Situ Jangari. The place is located in Cianjur, West Java.

So, thats my first time to visit it. My dad's friend who recommend this place.
When we reaching Jangari,
I directly told my dad,  “Kirain tempatnya sebagus kata orang.” lol.

this image was taken from google.



Rented a boat to go to the floating restaurant in the middle of the lake. Huhu pardon my faceuu. Unfortunately, we visited the lake at noon and it was on dry season, so the weather was so hot. The lake was receded a few meters.


But, but, but, during the way to the floating restaurant, I just realized that this lake is very large, so I can see the beautiful scenery. I just enjoyed every second. Really, don't judge a book by its cover!



The attractiveness of this place is the hundreds of fish farms (keramba ikan, semacam ternak) by Jangari's society. They generally breeding the goldfishes, bawal fishes, gurame fishes and many more. 


Ta-da! Grilled gurame, yummm! 100% Fresh! because the fish caught and grilled fresh on the lake, after we ordered it.


My mom. So many good spots for photoshots and selfie.




And finally, family photos.

2 comments:

  1. tapi kalo di foto bagus kokkkk, kayak ala-ala dimana gitu. wkw buat kesana dr cianjurnya susah ngga?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iya, pas awal dateng liat tmpatnya biasa aja trs pas naik perahu menuju restoran apungnya baru deh keliatan bagusnya hehe. Engga deh kayaknya, soalnya ga terlalu jauh kalo dr cianjur kesana sekitar 30 menitan sih kata orang orang.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and suggestions are highly appreciated. Thank you:)