26.1.15

Explore UPI

At campus with my college friend, Nabilah and nothing to do lol. I'm just bored at home huhu. So quite there, yeah it is because of the semester holiday. I captured my favorite spots in my campus. I'm so interested at photography lately although I know I'm not good at it lol.


At Barety (In front of Isola Building). Isola is the UPI's icon, my favorite place to sit around and doing nothing lol  






Hello. This one captured by Nabilah.


I love the spot around Isola building, so colorful.


Kue cubit green tea (green tea pinch cake lol) nom nom~


But first lemme take a selfie~ lol. At the Partere (behind the Isola building). Ate the cake beside the fish pond.


The street around my campus.


I think this is my campus's slogan lol.


Yoohoo~ this is my faculty building. I study here.




p.s: I've changed new layout, made it more simple and minim of navigation lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are highly appreciated. Thank you:)