21.1.15

My Cats and Kittens Story

Today I wanna post about my beloved pet. Her name is Lily, I found her in front of my house a year ago. She was very tiny and looked hunger at that time. I love the motifs of her fur, it's rarely to find, so that is why I adopted her. She was an obedient, smart and friendly cat. She was always accompanied me when I was worked on my college assignments until late at night. I love her so much although she just a domestic cat.



3 weeks ago, she gave birth to three cute kittens in my warehouse. The kittens had grown up now but so tiny and I had named them Hansol (the grey one), Minggu (the brown stripped) and Tabi (the black stripped) but I still did not know their genders.


I did not cage them, so I just put them in the cardboard and they are happy hihi


Tabi (left) and Minggu (right). They look a like, but they are not twins (maybe) lol but Tabi is a bit bigger than Minggu.


This is Hansol (left) and also Tabi (right). Their eyes are still blue.


Kiss kiss kiss


Tabi hugs her/his mom.


The smallest among others, Minggu.


They are sleep soundly.


And this is Tabi cry cause I grab him/ her tightly~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are highly appreciated. Thank you:)